Who should take the course?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
How much is this course?
What does this course cover?
• New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC •
The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
• Important early use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants